Last updated: 2023-04-18 12:13
A user can modify and complete a registration in four steps:
- Select the register from which you wish to modify one or more registration(s).
- Click on the registration to be changed, and complete the form in full. The status of the record is then:
- Open for registrations saved manually or by uploading a csv file
- Corrections needed for registrations with errors
- Save registration temporarily if necessary. Record status becomes Open for stored registrations.
- Send the registration if there are no more validation errors.
- Registration status changes to Sending
- When the record is processed, the status changes to Submitted.
Once a registration is sent, the message Pending appears in the status confirmation column.
- When the registration is received, the message OK appears; if the registration is not received within 48 hours, the message NOK appears. With the status "NOK", the software will automatically try to send the registration up to 10 days after the initial submission.
- For the statuses Sending, Corrections needed and Approved, the status confirmation is empty because the registration has not yet been sent.
- A registration can be Reopened if necessary, as long as the status of the registration is "Submitted".