Last updated: 2021-12-05 13:57
According to the collaboration agreement "healthdata.be" between RIZIV and Sciensano the Steering Committee of the healthdata.be platform consists of the following members:
- four representatives of the medical care insurance committee (CGV), of which one representative of the insurance institutions;
- two representatives nominated by the Royal Academy of Medicine of Belgium (KAGB), all medical scientists, of which 1 expert in medical ethics;
- three representatives nominated by (the Working Group “Architecture” of) the Consultation Committee with the users of the eHealth platform, all experts in medical informatics;
- two representatives nominated by the insurance institutions, all doctors;
- two representatives nominated by the representative patient associations.
- one representative nominated by the eHealth platform;
- three representatives nominated by the National Institute for Health and Disability Insurance, including the chairman (the leading official of the RIZIV/INAMI or his representative);
- one representative nominated by the Federal Public Service Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment;
- one representative nominated by the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products;
- one representative nominated by the Federal Knowledge Center for Healthcare;
- at their request, the communities and regions nominate one representative at a time;
- one representative of Sciensano, in charge of the day-to-day management of the Healthdata.be platform or his delegate.